Effective marketing of nutritional products requires transparency in assuring the public that the products are safe, and adhere to domestic and international regulatory standards.
The Vit-Best Regulatory Affairs, Document Control and Compliance Department provides a complete set of services to assist it’s clients, including:
- Regulatory review and evaluation of consumer labels and labeling.
- Review of promotional, advertising printed materials, product disclosures and other documentation to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Creation of product regulatory dossiers for product marketing and global product registrations and renewals.
- Maintenance of site licenses and registrations, including issuance of Foreign Site Reference Number Authorization.
- Assistance in completing web-based product registration in compliance to retailer industry standard.
- Completion of audit questionnaires, third party Global Compliance Assessment and global platform.
- Maintenance of Raw Material Reference Database to respond to customer inquiries on product ingredients’ regulatory status and compliance.